Monday, January 29, 2018

School break continues

I am still on a break from school, but still "busy." My break is like a working vacation.

I profile/highlight my papers and research from time to time. Post examples shown below:




I comment on news stories and articles:

 (https://twitter.com/moorefo1/status/942757837377294336)

I work on projects (learning something new) like I usually do during a course. I looked at podcasting recently.

(https://twitter.com/moorefo1/status/943194772147236867)


I also added new Pinterest boards/categories. One example:

(https://twitter.com/moorefo1/status/955520904611627009)

Because I had extra time, I worked on a top song list for 2017 (I wasn't sure I would have the time). I like how turned out..




Song list at: https://lifelessonsforall-com.blogspot.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmYXTlZN4bBLiYNV-KrhlU0dV3NS6jpHQ

I applied for a professor job in Guyana & would likely travel there soon. I attempted a trip (researched prices & so on) a few weeks ago. Trip ON HOLD for now.




18 comments:

  1. A superior all assignment Help reviews offered by this website
    with the advantage of online support with high proficiency level based on its latest research and information by professional reviews writers. Wide ranges of subjects are covered with separate writers for each subject.
    All Assignment Help review

    ReplyDelete
  2. A high level post with a knowledgeable information .thanks you for giving me such a nice information. if you need any academic level Assignment Help at reliable quality with better work.
    kindly visit Assignment Achievers or whatsapp +61 2 80113341

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondermouse technologies pvt ltd has made the processing of business operations easier. Let us help you create state-of-the-art Android mobile apps that will cater to the needs of your customers as well as your business. Nowadays, android app development company in india IOS app development service company in delhi, are most common practices used in every business. There is a big ratio of smart phone user worldwide. This is the main reason of android app development company in delhi increased demand for innovative android application development

    ReplyDelete

  4. When it comes to top quality Essay help online service, GotoEssayHelp is one of the best service providers available. Over the years, they have emerged as one of the leading names in this domain and today, they are a name to be reckoned with. It’s your one-stop destination. Get in touch with them for the best quality Assignment Help in UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing good article. please visit my website.Zanussi Washing machine repair

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing good article. please visit my website.Zanussi Washing machine repair

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
    Washing machine repair in rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat grooming services singapore Awesome Pawsome provides pet grooming in Singapore and specializes in professional & premium Mobile House-call pets grooming services.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for providing us with such valuable knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info... Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!
    Refrigerator repairing services

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all that you shared You describe all the things in detail. Your content is easy and understandable.
    dryer repair services in rawalpindi,

    ReplyDelete
  13. the jump statements that are used to skip some statements inside the loop or terminate the loop immediately without checking the test expression. cctv services

    ReplyDelete