Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Updated radio station links in this blog

I am on a "break" from school...just for a few days. I will look into my next course (email the Academic Advisor, talk finances with the Financial Aid advisor, and so on) soon.

I spent some time working on my Pinterest profiles. I added boards/categories such as: Gray/Grey, Unflattering, and Controlling. I updated the radio station list included in this blog (as shown in the image below). That was interesting. The Guyanese radio stations made me think of radio history in Guyana. I remember:
- listening to a version of psalm 23 (The Lord is my shepherd) on the radio at 6:00 am every day. Six am was the time to get up for children in our house. I really like that version of the psalm. I sing it from time to time, but can't find it anywhere (here). Not finding that song is interesting because I find a lot of things - I even found that 'Morning has broken' song my mother taught me.
- the change from one radio station to two and a contest to name the stations. I believe the final names were: Voice of Guyana and Radio Roraima.

Related links:
My Singing Psalms playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY1B6DIOhWPHdtHMuhwrm46Q5xNTSC8wO
My (created) playlists on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moorefo1/playlists?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=1

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

FahmeenaOdettaMoore...Trusting in Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment