Sunday, January 21, 2018

Project

POST IN FACEBOOK:

Happy Sunday!
I stumbled upon the John10:10 project this morning (link: https://thejohn1010project.com/phone/about.html). It was good to see someone "take on" questions about Almighty God and Jesus Christ of Nazareth (I believe that God exists, but I don't know a lot about hard evidence or artifacts that he exists or his son Jesus Christ of Nazareth did all those activities/things recorded in the New Testament - not that it is needed).

The project reminded me of my Lessons project (Life's Lessons). My project had different goals.

The Lessons Project was a personal project, i.e. a project I came up with /designed. It turned out really great (some accomplishments listed in my resume/CV available at fahmeenaodetta1.wordpress.com). I thank you for supporting the project - from that first request to provide some of your important life lessons to smaller sub-projects I came up with later.

By the way....
I was thinking about high school the other day & suddenly realized that one of my teachers looked a little like Jesus (not sure why I didn't think of it back then). That teacher was the electronics teacher.

#projectwork #research #fahmeenaodetta


No comments:

Post a Comment