Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Putting things in order, trying to manage time effectively as I usually do...

I recently submitted another assignment late (see: http://itdatacommmoorefo1.blogspot.com/2017/05/week-5-paper-submitted.html). A second time! I don't want to do that again during the course. I am usually good at managing my time and organization (I am known as a "neat freak" to some).

At this time, I am looking into/pursuing different avenues. I am trying to "put things in order." Some things/activities may not appear important, but they are. Every little bit helps....

For example, I updated the headers/cover photo of a lot of my online accounts yesterday. That has more of an effect than you know!

A picture with the old header:


The new header:



I also used this (related/similar) header in a few places:

(Flickr header)


Today, I spent some time on the "Our God as our Rock" bible study. I reviewed psalm 61....

(photo added to Pinterest and also to summary doc in GoogleDocs)

I also connected the categories in Pinterest - something I meant to do for a while....





I will now go work on my post due today. Back on track!

(FahmeenaOdetta)

No comments:

Post a Comment