Monday, February 20, 2017

Rose gold

I discovered the color 'rose gold' today (shown below - in screenshot of my Pinterest profile). I like the color a lot! I updated the links in a lot of my blogs to make them rose gold.

Other updates:
I worked on my independent paper yesterday
(link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TOl_LXTHpY_zT-qy1kfGWXr9PT5-PBT7B07b9oG93us/edit). Current focus is the literature review. One of the included research papers reported that, at any given time, the average person is working on 5 projects. Interesting!

Testing in my life -
I have about 5 open projects at this time - some may be complete but I did not update the document/report:
- FahmeenaOdetta


Pinterest profile:


Some blogs with changes:

Before -


After -


Before -


After -


Before -

After -







No comments:

Post a Comment